View Travel Related Forms

From 3 April 2017, IPEA is responsible for matters relating to parliamentarians and MOP(S) Act staff travel, including advising on travel related work expenses, paying travel claims to the contracted travel service provider and monitoring travel costs.

Parliamentarians and their staff may obtain advice about travel arrangements from


Back to top

© Commonwealth of Australia 2010 | ABN 61970 632 495
Last Modified: 1 June, 2017