New Rates of Travelling Allowance
Increase in Canberra TA Rates
The Canberra TA rates for MOP(S) Act Employees increased effective from 31 August 2014.
Early Pay Cut-Off for Pay day 9 Oct 14
Due to the public holidays on 29 Sep (ACT) and 6 Oct (ACT, NSW, QLD & SA), the cut-off for payday 9 Oct will be Friday 26 Sep 14. Any documents that will affect your pay must be received in M&PS by Friday 26 Sep for inclusion in payday 9 Oct 14.
Remittance Advice Notifications
Remittance advices are now emailed by Finance showing details of the payments made. For queries concerning remittance advices please contact M&PS.
Topics of Interest
Office Requisites and Stationery
Office requisites and stationery items purchased from suppliers other than OfficeMax may not be reimbursed.
Purchasing items through the OfficeMax online tool, OrderMax, ensures that:
- items are within entitlement;
- provides easier monitoring of your budget; and
- offers better value for money, with around a 14% saving achieved as a Whole of Government arrangement.
- Departmental Circular 2014/16: Payslips
Hardcopy payslips will cease to be posted to MOP(S) employees after pay day 25 Sep 2014. Payslips will continue to be available via Online HR.
- Ministerial Circular 2014/13: New Rates of Travelling Allowance – Remuneration Tribunal Determination 2014/16
New domestic travelling allowance rates for Senators, Members and office holders apply from 31 August 2014.