Electorate Office Accommodation


The following issues should be logged with the JLL Ministerial and Parliamentary Services Property Helpdesk:

Ministerial and Parliamentary Services

Contact your Ministerial and Parliamentary Services State Office for the following:


Phone direct for the following:

Logging an Issue with JLL

You can either email or phone the JLL Ministerial and Parliamentary Services Property Helpdesk to log an issue

Please provide the following information so that your job can be logged accurately:

When job requests are received by JLL, a work order will be issued to the contractor assigned to the job. If an email address is provided at the time the request is logged an email notification will also be forwarded to the person requesting the works and the person listed as the site contact for their information. The email notifications to the requestor and site contact will show details of the contractor the work has been allocated to, details of the work requested and the expected timeframe for the work to be completed.

Back to top

© Commonwealth of Australia 2010 | ABN 61970 632 495
Last Modified: 1 February, 2016