Mode of Submission:
- For work expenses being claimed for staff business cards received after 1 January 2018 the new certification form must be used:
Form 141 – Printing, Communications and Software Certification (post 1-Jan-18)
- For any work expenses being claimed for staff business cards received prior to 1 January 2018 the previous certification form must be used:
Form 60 – Business Card Certification (pre 1-Jan-18)
Scan and Email to: Relevant State or Territory Office. Refer to Form for contact details.
- The entitlement covers the printing of business cards for personal and electorate MOP(S) Act staff.
- Note: Personal employees of Ministers and Parliamentary Secretaries should continue to direct requests for business cards to their respective portfolio department.
- Tax Invoice MUST be attached to the claim.