Online HR provides Parliamentarians and MOP(S) Act employees with secure online access to employee and manager self service software.
Online HR access allows employees to:
- view payslips and pay history;
- view personal details;
- update their personal email address; and
- apply for full pay Annual and Personal Leave including Carer’s Leave.
Parliamentarians and their authorised employees also have access to approve leave.
Access to Online HR
Employees are expected to use Online HR. To be issued a logon to Online HR, you must have an official .gov.au email address and have a current employment agreement. Please provide your official .gov.au email address to the Staff Help Desk as soon as possible after receipt.
Quick Reference Guides
If you require assistance with Online HR please refer to the following Quick Reference Guides in the first instance.
- Online HR Basics - A guide to logging on to and navigating Online HR.
- Online HR View Pay - A guide to viewing your pay details and payslip (and printing a PDF version).
- Online HR Apply for Leave - A guide to the process for applying for leave.
- Online HR Approvers - A guide for Senators, Members and authorised employees on how to approve leave applications.
- The Online HR User Manual provides a more comprehensive guide.
For further advice on using Online HR, please contact the Staff Help Desk.