Workplace bullying is repeated, unreasonable behaviour directed towards a worker or group of workers, that creates a risk to health and safety.
Workplace bullying has been identified as an important hazard and risk to workers’ health and safety across all Australian jurisdictions, including within parliamentarians’ offices.
If bullying and other workplace conflict is identified and dealt with early, the situation can be addressed and resolved, preventing bullying from becoming acceptable behaviour which can result in workplace injury.
- Inappropriate Behaviour in the Workplace
- What can I do if I am being bullied or harassed at work?
- What can I do if I have been accused of bullying or harassment at work?
- Comcare guidance – Bullying in the Workplace
- Safework Australia publication - Dealing with Workplace Bullying - a Worker's Guide