From 13 November 2017, the Commonwealth’s fleet management provider, sgfleet, should be contacted directly for most matters relating to Private Plated Vehicles.
From 13 November 2017, the Commonwealth’s fleet management provider, sgfleet, will assume the majority of administration tasks in relation to the provision of private plated vehicles (PPVs) for Senators, Members and their senior staff.
Ministerial and Parliamentary Services’ (MaPS) state offices will continue to be responsible for:
- advice on use of PPVs within the work expenses framework;
- providing advice on the approval process for non-standard PPVs;
- invoicing for certain administration fees incurred; and
- remaining a contact point for escalation of issues.
sgfleet will be responsible for administering all other PPV functions during the life of each vehicle lease, including:
- PPV renewal emails and telephone follow up;
- processing of quotes and orders;
- paying reimbursements for out-of-pocket costs (such as when a fuel card is lost or not working); and
- contacting parliamentarians and their staff regarding due and overdue servicing.
The sgfleet fleet manager for MaPS is Ms Marnie Isaac. Ms Isaac has worked closely with MaPS for a number of years and is supported by an experienced team.
Should you require any further information, please contact sgfleet or your MaPS State Manager on the numbers below*.
A/g Assistant Secretary
Advice and Support Branch
Ministerial and Parliamentary Services
6 November 2017
|* sgfleet Manager|
|Ms Marnie Isaac||03 6242 2102||MPSVIP@sgfleet.com|
|* State and Territory Managers||State/Territory||Contact Number|
|Mr Stephen Frost||ACT||02 6277 6087|
|Ms Sharon Brigden||NSW||02 8289 9900|
|Ms Victoria Palmer||NT||08 8941 4133|
|Mrs Katie Tchia||QLD||07 3001 8900|
|Mr Ben Hooper||SA||08 8205 1000|
|Ms Becky Shrimpton||TAS||03 6231 0734|
|Ms Toni Rikys||VIC||03 9660 6600|
|Ms Rebecca Kuenen||WA||08 9260 5000|