MOP(S) Learning is a new system for MOP(S) Act employees to access courses related to their professional and learning development needs.
MOP(S) Learning hosts training content for the Professional Development Program (PDP).
In MOP(S) Learning, you can:
- search and register for training courses
- keep a record of your training history
- access a variety of training courses, such as eLearning, webinars, videos, articles, online workshops and face to face workshops (when applicable)
- access on demand training, anywhere, anytime
- access courses on multiple devices.
Some of the training courses available are:
- Social media
- Cultural diversity program
- Home office ergonomics and work health and safety training
Ongoing and non-ongoing employees with an official work email address that ends in .gov.au should receive an email from MOP(S) Learning to register their account.
For more information on registering, read the log in guide.
If you have not received an email to register your account, contact the MaPS Help Desk on 02 6215 3333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.