Ministerial and Parliamentary Services, a division in the Department of Finance, has prepared the following information on the entitlements of Ministers of State.
You can navigate:
- by selecting a title in the table of contents; or
- by selecting the previous or next buttons located at the top and bottom of each page.
How to Search
To search for information:
- in Ministers of State entitlements, select the search button located on the table of contents;
- across the Ministerial and Parliamentary Services website, including Ministers of State entitlements, select the search box on the top right-hand corner of the page; or
- in a ‘Website section’ (i.e. within all handbooks and summaries), select Advanced Search under the search box on the top right-hand corner of the page.