Who is the course for?
All staff who want to learn how to exert positive influence over others as leaders.
About this course
Learn about your individual leadership style, how to motivate and engage others and create an environment to lead high performing teams.
What you will learn
Throughout the day, you will learn:
- Your individual leadership style
- Strategies to inspire and lead with confidence
- Strategies to influence and motivate others
- Principles for coaching other for results
- Communication techniques for greater collaboration
How the course is delivered
One day, face-to-face workshop.
Eligibility to attend
MOP(S) Act employees
Courses offered as part of the Professional Development Program (PDP), under the Commonwealth Members of Parliament Staff Enterprise Agreement 2016-2019, are provided free of charge.
Registrations for this workshop will open in February 2020