If you’re new to MOP(S) Act employment, you're a team leader and you want to understand the terms and conditions of MOP(S) Act employment better, join the MaPS team via live webinar.
Topics covered in this session include:
- your conditions of employment under the Commonwealth Members of Parliament Staff Enterprise Agreement 2016-2019 (Enterprise Agreement)
- your entitlements and how to access them
- your WHS duties and obligations as a MOP(S) Act employee
- the role of Ministerial and Parliamentary Services (MaPS)
- support services available to you as a MOP(S) Act employee.
If you have questions you would like us to cover in the session, please send an email to email@example.com.
Date and time
Wednesday 30 September 2020
11.00am AEST to 12.00pm AEST
*please note this session date has changed from 23 September to 30 September.
This session is available to all MOP(S) Act employees.
Free for MOP(S) Act employees.
To participate in this session you will need to register via MOPS Learning.
Following registration you will receive an email with the link to the session, as well as a reminder one hour before the session starts.