MOP(S) Learning is a new system for MOP(S) Act employees to access courses related to their professional and learning development needs.
MOP(S) Learning hosts all training content for the Professional Development Program (PDP).
In MOP(S) Learning, you can:
- search and register for training courses
- keep a record of your training history
- access a variety of training courses, such as eLearning, webinars, videos, articles, online workshops and face to face workshops (when applicable)
- access on demand training, anywhere, anytime
- access courses on multiple devices.
Accessing MOP(S) Learning
Ongoing and non-ongoing MOP(S) Act employees with an official work email address that ends in .gov.au have been sent an email to register for MOP(S) Learning.
If you did not receive an email or do not have an official work email address and would like to access MOP(S) Learning, contact the MaPS Help Desk on 02 6215 3333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For casual employees, new employees and those who have recently been provided with an official work email, email the MOP(S) Training team to create an account.
For more information to access MOP(S) Learning, read the log in guide.