Who is the course for?
For any MOP(S) employee who’d like to learn strategies to manage your mental health at work. We’ll also have some particular content for those in management positions to help manage employee’s mental health.
About this course
- Defining what is really meant by “mental health”
- Identifying triggers to mental health challenges and some signs and symptoms
- Strategies to improve your mental health particular in the current climate
What you will learn
- What constitutes a positive mental health and consider where you currently are placed
- Warning signs to look out for that someone’s mental health may be challenged
- Practical positive mental health tips for individual and work teams
How the course is delivered
This course is delivered via webinar and can be accessed through the MOP(S) Employee PDP channel on GoTo. A copy of the presentation and additional resources mentioned during the session.
- Your mental health at work presentation
- Mindful living tip sheet
- Nutrition for psychological wellbeing tip sheet
- Get to know anxiety: snowballing worries video
This course is offered as part of the Professional Development Program (PDP), under the Commonwealth Members of Parliament Staff Enterprise Agreement 2016-2019.