Federal elections

This guidance is applicable to Federal elections. Some advice may not be appropriate for a by-election.

For advice in the context of a by-election, the Independent Parliamentary Expenses Authority (IPEA) can provide advice on travel-related or reporting matters. The MaPS Help Desk can assist with all other matters.

This page does not cover travel related matters or reporting arrangements (such as quarterly expenditure or monthly management reports). Information in relation to travel by parliamentarians and their employees or reporting is available from IPEA.