Advertising the Location of Offices
Ministerial and Parliamentary Services will arrange and meet the cost of newspaper advertising of the location for a new parliamentarian's electorate office/s or a change in an electorate, Ministerial or Office Holder office location for an existing parliamentarian.
If you are a:
- Member - advertisement of an office location or relocation may be placed in all major community newspapers in your electorate. The publications may include a major provincial newspaper serving the electorate, as well as suburban and rural papers, but not metropolitan daily newspapers.
- Senator - advertisement of an office location or relocation may be placed in three suburban or rural newspapers as well as in one metropolitan daily paper and a major provincial paper within the State or Territory that you represent.
- may only be run once at Commonwealth expense
- must be black and white and contain only necessary details
- are limited in size to two columns by 12 centimetres (or otherwise the smallest possible size if the minimum advertisement is beyond these limits).
Last updated: 11 October 2019