MOP(S) Learning is the home of the Professional Development Program for MOP(S) Act employees. It hosts courses on a huge range of topics designed to enhance and develop your professional and personal skills and knowledge.
Whatever you’d like to learn about, there’s something on MOP(S) Learning for you. There are courses delivered face to face, webinars and online self-paced modules available so training can suit your schedule.
Training categories covered include:
- mental health and wellbeing
- creating safe and respectful workplaces
- communication and optimising social media platforms
- managing staff
- engaging effectively with constituents
- HR and MOP(S) Act employee entitlements
- understanding the use of public resources under the Parliamentary Business Resources framework.
The online WHS training modules, previously hosted on Skytrust, are now available through MOP(S) Learning.
Further information on the Professional Development Program is available. You should discuss your learning and development needs with your supervisor and employing parliamentarian.