New and improved PEMS launched 4 July 2022.
Depending on your access authority, you will be able to use PEMS to:
- Create, review, submit and certify office expenses claims.
- Create, review, submit and certify travel allowances.
- Create, review, submit and certify travel expenses claims.
- Access and export budget usage reports.
You will notice some changes in PEMS, including:
- Emails and forms for office and travel expense claims will be replaced by PEMS self-management.
- Enquiries and requests for budget usage reports will be replaced by PEMS self-management.
- Advanced search filters and dashboards.
- Name changes to PEMS tiles.
You will be able to access these new and improved PEMS functions from anywhere – at any time – using any device.
What do I need to do?
- If you haven’t already done so, register and set up 2FA for PEMS. You can reset your PEMS password if you have forgotten it by visiting the PEMS login page.
- Watch short videos to learn more about the new and improved features to PEMS.
- Visit our registration page to sign up for awareness sessions which will run from 21 June 2022.
Where can I find out more?
Awareness sessions are now available. Head to the PEMS information page to learn more about the new features and for regular updates, training and support information.