New and improved PEMS will be launched at 9am on Monday, 4 July 2022.
Depending on your access authority, you will be able to use PEMS to:
- Create, review, submit and certify office expenses claims.
- Create, review, submit and certify travel allowances.
- Create, review, submit and certify travel expenses claims.
- Access and export budget usage reports.
What will change?
From 4 July 2022, you will be able to submit all office and travel expense claims in PEMS.
You will notice some changes in PEMS, including:
- Emails and forms for office and travel expense claims will be replaced by PEMS self-management.
- Enquiries and requests for budget usage reports will be replaced by PEMS self-management.
- Advanced search filters and dashboards.
- Name changes to PEMS tiles.
You will be able to access these new and improved PEMS functions from anywhere – at any time – using any device.
What do I need to do?
It is important you plan ahead for the changes and ensure your claims are submitted on time.
PEMS will not be available from 2000 (AEST) on Monday 27 June until 0900 (AEST) on Monday 4 July 2022.
We strongly encourage you to get your claims in before 1700 (AEST) on Friday 24 June 2022 to ensure they can be processed before the system downtime.
Claims received on Monday 27 June 2022 may not be processed before the system downtime.
You can also take the following steps to prepare for the changes:
- If you haven’t already done so, register and set up 2FA for PEMS. You can reset your PEMS password if you have forgotten it by visiting the PEMS login page.
- Watch short videos to learn more about the new and improved features to PEMS.
- Visit our registration page to sign up for awareness sessions which will run from 21 June 2022.
Where can I find out more?
Awareness sessions are now available. Head to the PEMS information page to learn more about the new features and for regular updates, training and support information.