Lost/stolen/damaged property report

Lost/stolen/damaged property report

Mode of submission

  • Complete the form and submit.
  • The details will be forwarded to MaPS for processing.
  • You will receive a copy for your records.

Submission requirements

This form is for the notification of loss, damage or theft of Department of Finance equipment and assets.

Loss, damage or theft of computers, laptops, printers, smartphones or other IT equipment must be reported to the Department of Parliamentary Services on (02) 6277 2020.