Departmental Circular 2018/10
Amendments to the Parliamentary Business Resources Regulations 2017 - Office Expenses and International Travel
Effective from 24 November 2018, the parliamentary business resources framework covers:
- new types of office expenses, including wreaths and cloud-based services (including storage and software), and
- international travel expenses for one employee who accompanies a member on... more
Departmental Circular 2018/07
- On 1 August 2018, JLT Assure replaces Benestar (previously known as DTC) as the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider for Members of Parliament (Staff) Act 1984 (MOP(S) Act) employees.
- MOP(S) Act employees and their immediate family and/or household members are entitled to... more
Departmental Circular 2018/06
Revisions to the Workplace Bullying and Harassment - Policy and Procedure for MOP(S) Act Employees and Parliamentarians
- The Workplace Bullying and Harassment - Policy and Procedure for MOP(S) Act Employees and Parliamentarians has been revised, incorporating additional information regarding sexual harassment.