The COMCAR Automated Resource System (CARS) is COMCAR’s online booking and dispatch system. It is an easy way to make and manage COMCAR bookings, and can be accessed through a mobile app or web portal.
Getting started with CARS
You will need to register for CARS to access the CARS app and web portal.
Complete the online registration form to request a COMCAR account, modify an existing account including adding new passengers, and to register for CARS.
As part of the CARS registration process, you can also provide details of the people you have authorised to book your COMCAR trips on your behalf.
The Logging on to the CARS mobile app factsheet (see related resources) contains detailed instructions for downloading the CARS mobile app. Instructions for logging on to CARS web portal can be found in the Logging on to CARS web portal factsheet (see related resources).
Benefits of CARS
The CARS mobile app and web portal can be used to:
- make, amend or cancel COMCAR bookings
- view current, future and completed bookings in real time
- receive notifications about bookings
- manage account profiles online, including updating address and contact details
- add or update frequently used pick-up and drop off locations
- track the COMCAR’s location from dispatch to completion of the trip.
Urgent COMCAR bookings, amendments and cancellations are also able to be placed through the National Operations Centre on 131 847. Urgent bookings are defined as less than two hours prior to pick up time.