The Help Desk is the primary way for parliamentarians and MOP(S) Act employees to connect with MaPS. The Help Desk provide advice and support on topics including:
- interpretation and application of resources provided to parliamentarians
- terms and conditions of employment under the MOP(S) Act
- support using MaPS and third party platforms including PEMS and MOP(S) Learning.
We strive to provide consistent, professional and timely advice. When you call our Help Desk you will be directed to one of our experts through our automated phone system. This ensures you can access the information and experts you need, when you need them.
You will be presented with a list of three options for where your call can be directed. You can:
- press one for pay and conditions including, salary, leave, professional development and PEMS HR support
- press two for HR advice and support including work health and safety, and other employment matters
- press one if you are a parliamentarian
- press two if you are a MOP(S) Act employee
- press three for office expenses including use of expenses, claims processing, and PEMS Office support.
The Help Desk is available from 9.00am AEST until 5.00pm AWST on weekdays. Please note that the Help Desk operates for reduced hours on public holidays in WA or the ACT.