Ministerial and Parliamentary Services’ (MaPS) staff are committed to supporting parliamentarians, former Prime Ministers and MOP(S) Act employees by providing high quality, client-focused advice and services.
We are responsible for providing:
- human resources, payroll and other employment-related advice and services, including work health and safety supports, dedicated case managers and professional development training
- advice, support and administration of non-travel related work expenses, such as office accommodation and associated equipment and furniture, and office expenses
- support for Commonwealth Parliament Offices and the Ministerial Wing at Parliament House
- COMCAR services (see COMCAR Service Charter in related resources)
- administration of political party grant and training programs.
What you can expect from us
- deliver high quality, effective and reliable services
- inform you about the progress of your request for service
- make our processes and tools reliable and easy to use
- maintain accurate records of our advice to you
- uphold the APS Values and Code of Conduct in our engagements with you
- use your feedback and suggestions to help us improve our service to you.
How you can assist us to support you
So we can provide a high quality service to you, we ask you to:
- refer to the extensive guidance material on the MaPS website
- in seeking further advice, provide all the information necessary for us to provide the requested service or support
- familiarise yourself with your PBR, employment and WHS obligations and responsibilities
- be respectful and courteous to us.
How you can provide feedback to us
So we can provide a high quality service to you, we ask you to use the feedback form (see related resources) to:
- provide constructive feedback and suggestions to us via MOP(S) Act employee surveys, or at any time via email to email@example.com.
- If you wish to request a review of a decision or advice, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not happy with a service we have provided, you may lodge a complaint.