- On 1 February 2018, Jardine Lloyd Thompson Pty Ltd (JLT) replaces Konekt as the contracted work health and safety provider for parliamentarians and Members of Parliament (Staff) Act 1984 (MOP(S) Act) employees.
- All WHS incidents, hazards and requests for information or advice on work health and safety or occupational rehabilitation should now be directed to JLT.
- You can contact JLT via:
Online portal: Go to www.skytrust.co, and log in using your work email address and password.
Telephone: 1300 418 288
As advised in Circular 2018/01, on 1 February 2018 Jardine Lloyd Thompson Pty Ltd (JLT) commences as the contracted work health and safety provider for parliamentarians and MOP(S) Act employees.
What services will JLT provide?
JLT will work closely with the Department of Finance (Finance) to assist you with all aspects of managing WHS in your workplaces. JLT will:
- be your central point of contact for reporting WHS hazards, incidents and injuries;
- assist Finance to develop preventative WHS initiatives;
- provide information and advice on WHS issues in parliamentarians’ workplaces;
- provide rehabilitation services to injured MOP(S) Act employees.
JLT’s online WHS management system will be rolled out in stages, with full training and support provided at each stage. The system will initially capture information about WHS hazards and incidents and will expand to include:
- an e-learning platform for WHS training;
- a WHS records management system;
- online management of workplace inspections and ergonomic assessments; and
- tools for managing the health and safety of staff, volunteers, contractors and visitors at your offices.
How do I contact JLT?
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 1300 418 288
- Online portal: www.skytrust.co
- The first time you visit the online portal you will need to log in using the work email address you have provided to Finance.
- Use the Forgot Password? facility to generate a password:
- You can change your password once you are logged in.
- If you have not yet provided a work email address to Finance, you will not be able to access JLT’s online portal. If you can’t log in, contact MOPSWHS@finance.gov.au to provide your preferred email address. Finance will allocate a provisional password that you can change once logged in.
Who is JLT?
JLT provides work health and safety, workplace rehabilitation, insurance and risk management services to governments, corporations, organisations and groups across Australia. It has over 40 offices nationally in remote, rural, regional and metropolitan areas, meaning their staff understand and are part of the communities you serve.
If you have any questions or queries about this transition, please contact MOPSWHS@finance.gov.au.
Mr Shane McGaughey
A/g Assistant Secretary
Ministerial and Parliamentary Services
1 February 2018
|* Advice and Support Directors||State and Territory||Contact Number|
|Mr Andrew Templeton (A/g)||ACT, NSW, WA||02 6215 3621|
|Mr Daniel Collet (A/g)||QLD, SA||02 6215 1373|
|Ms Donna Fiveash (A/g)||NT, VIC, TAS||02 6215 3827|