Skip to main content

Claim for Reimbursement of Relocation Expenses

Mode of Submission

Complete the form, scan and email to: MOPSPay&

Submission Requirements
  • Travel expenses, removal of personal and household goods, relocation of vehicle(s), relocation of pet(s) and temporary accommodation.
  • Form 49 Relocation of MOP(S) Act Staff must be submitted to Ministerial and Parliamentary Services.


  • This form is to be completed for all relocation expense claims.
  • Tax invoices and receipts and/or other relevant supporting documentation are required for all claims including quotes.
  • Claims should be lodged as soon as the relocation is complete.
  • All relevant fields must be completed to ensure timely payment of claims (incomplete forms may cause delay in payment).

Last updated: 09 December 2019