Mode of submission
- Complete the form and submit.
- The Employer or Authorised Officer will receive an email to be forwarded to MaPS for processing.
- You will receive a copy for your records.
- Travel expenses, removal of personal and household goods, relocation of vehicle(s), relocation of pet(s) and temporary accommodation.
- Form 49 - relocation of MOP(S) Act staff must be submitted to MaPS.
- This form is to be completed for all relocation expense claims.
- Tax invoices and receipts and/or other relevant supporting documentation are required for all claims including quotes.
- Claims should be lodged as soon as the relocation is complete.
- All relevant fields must be completed to ensure timely payment of claims (incomplete forms may cause delay in payment).