Mode of submission
- Complete the form and submit.
- The form details will be sent to MaPS for processing.
- You will receive a copy for your records.
- The Commonwealth Members of Parliament Staff Enterprise Agreement 2020-23 provides for additional annual leave accruals at the rate of one day for every two Sundays and/or public holidays spent travelling to Canberra for Parliamentary sittings on the following day at the direction of the employing Office Holder, Senator or Member.
- Employees whose work base is Western Australia, the Northern Territory or the Federal electorates of Capricornia, Dawson, Kennedy, Herbert or Leichhardt and other locations as approved by the Special Minister of State, may accrue additional annual leave in accordance with the Enterprise Agreement.
- A maximum of eight days annual leave per calendar year may be claimed.
- Claims for excess (Canberra) travel leave must be received by the Department within six months after the travel has been completed or the additional annual leave will not be provided.