Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) develops participants' skills and confidence to have supportive conversations with their co-workers and help guide them to professional help if needed.
Through participating in this course, you will learn:
- the signs and symptoms of common and disabling mental health problems in adults;
- how to provide initial help;
- where and how to get professional help;
- what sort of help has been shown by research to be effective; and
- how to provide mental health first aid in a crisis situation using a practical, evidence-based action plan.
Delivered across two sessions: 12 and 15 Dec, 10am to 12.30pm ADST, this is out last MHFA offering for the year. Don't miss out!
For further information, or to register click here.